Who Can I Call for Help

Here you can find a list of Huntington County phone numbers so you can get to the right department and get the help you need.
The Payment of your Tax Bill
Huntington County Treasurer's Office: (260) 358-4860
Brenda Hamilton, County Treasurer
Your Exemptions or Changing Mailing Address
Huntington County Auditor's Office: (260) 358-4805
Cindy Yeiter, County Auditor
Your Assessment or Change of Address for Personal Property
Huntington County Assessor's Office: (260) 358-4800
Terri Boone, County Assessor
Your Drain Assessment
Huntington County Surveyor's Office: (260) 358-4856
Jay Poe, County Surveyor