Military Record Request

There are a few options to look at when wanting to retrieve military records. If a Veteran is looking for their own records, DD-214, or equivalent the best place to look would be our office. If our office does not have them, the local Recorders office may have a copy. If the Recorder's office does not have the records, our office would submit a SF-180 to the National Archives where all military records are stored. If the Veteran is still living, only the Veteran can request their own military records. If the Veteran is deceased then the next of kin can submit the request.

Please contact our office to assist you in location military records.